Monday, February 3, 2014

I Do It Wrong

There are things I have made habits that go against the grain of what the experts tell you to do if you want to lose weight. It is a mental game so we are told to only weigh ourselves once per week. That way we will be less likely to become discouraged at the inevitable daily fluctuations.


I weigh myself every day. Some days more than once. The number that 'counts' in my mind is the one every morning first thing when I get up. I take care of my personal business and step on the scale. I never wear shoes or heavy clothes when weighing. Try to maintain a consistency, I record my weight on a graph. For me, the visual record serves as a warning when I gain some and an encouragement when I make progress. I am obsessed with not gaining the weight back.


More to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment