Wednesday, February 12, 2014

No Magic Pill

The photo, taken in our kitchen, shows you what I eat most of the time. Home made whole wheat bread, tomatoes, fresh raw spinach, carrots, and cauliflower, broccoli and other vegetables are the bulk of my diet. I also eat Nabisco Triscuits as my main snack. Its not that I never eat less healthy things. But I really never eat potato chips or corn chips any more. For protein, I eat beans, chicken and fish.And I don't eat anything fried. When I go out to eat, I eat salads and/or salmon.
 
So I do not starve myself. And I like spinach and broccoli. I alternate between eating fresh and steamed vegetables. The main thing is that I have a routine and I do not crave variety. I eat fresh spinach just about every morning and raw broccoli just about every evening. Actually I'm probably a little obsessive about it. but that routine is part of what keeps me from gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment